#REFLECT Clean Bandit - Symphony feat. Zara Larsson [Official Video]


I... see you again. Why did I keep struggle for getting you into my life? I didn't know how... You are screwed then. I cared you just like you were dead. Instead, you are still alive. What do I want, really? How do I far away and get the truth that what you did is simply a care for me. I fascinated, but it's too far hurting me. I lost you. I didn't think it would be. I admit I rejected your effort. I know it's hard at first to know that these things should happen. Why are you doing that on purpose. I tried my best to remember you. I danced on the memories. Want to be your part of dance, our works. Don't you remember our dreams together?
 I numb... Your memories keep playing on my mind.
What did you want? Or now, What do you want? I just can't simply let you go. You keep appearing over and over again.
I know you care....
I believe that you are reaching for the call. What does that mean? 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Ketika Diri Mulai Meracau

CATATAN AKHIR KARYA KESADARAN WANITA ALPHA VULKANO VULVA

Revenge Puzzle